Friday, September 18, 2009

Wrong Season!

Good Morning Lovlies!!!

Since I got caught up in a book last night waiting for Rob to finish up some mods on a radiator, I kinda, sorta, forgot to get the pics together for the pedi I am currently sporting.  SORRY!!!

So, I gotta pull out another vault pic!

This is one I did a while back.  I was getting Spring fever and needed some pretty, light colors to pull me through the last few days of cold weather. 
I cant remember what colors I used.  I know, it's terrible!  I do know almost all of them were frankened cause I couldnt find nice pastels.  I do remember that the pink and yellow were made with NYC colors mixed with white, and that the green was a Pure Ice bright lime green mixed with white.

I painted each nail, then stamped M65 over each with White special polish.


 I got a TON of compliments on this!  I must not have been the only one ready for Spring!

I will also give you a bonus pic, since I've been so lazy!
Here is what I sported for Easter!




I was going for Easter Eggs.  The Bunny's face I LOVE, but the ears wouldn't cooperate.


Zoya Update:  If your interested, read ahead, if not just skip.  I just wanna keep you guys in the loop, because I would want you all to do the same if you have problems with a company.  Let's all look out for each other!  I decided I just wanted to know why I was lied to on the phone Wednesday when I called for an update.  I just can't stand dishonesty.  I always tell my customers "look, I am completely willing to work with you, just keep me in the loop!"  And that how I feel businesses should be.  It's no big deal if something happens unexpectedly, it cant be helped.  But I think the right thing to do is just to let people know!  A simple "Oops, problems, this will be going out late, sorry"  Would make all the difference in the world.  So anyway, I got on their website to look for an email address to send a message to, to ask if it would ship ON the 30th or BY the 30th, since I was told they'd ship within the next week.  No such luck, no email contact.  But they do have live chat.  I clicked the link and it said they were unavailable (it was around 8 or 8:30am), but gave me the option to fill out a form with my inquiry and email address.  So I did.  No response yet.  So I guess we shall see.

Thanks for visiting and have a FANTASTIC weekend!!!

{{{Hugs}}}
Christy

5 comments:

pullstrings said...

not a normal commenter but i had to say keep up the awesome work! i love looking at your art for nails. such an inspiration. i just received my konad last week. if you ever are looking for something to blog about, i'd love to know of other nail polishes that work for stamping besides the konad brand. thank you so much for starting this blog! love it.

Paige said...

Those Easter nails are so cute, no wonder you got lots of compliments!!!

Lucy said...

Love your Spring manicure. I love the pattern and mix of different colors. Your Easter manicure is adorable. Your really talented with the nail art. I love looking at it.

Lauren said...

I love, love, love your nails here! Especially the first picture. :)

I tagged you on my blog! www.dizzynails.com Keep up the great work!

Stiletto said...

Pullstrings, Gildedangel, Lucy, and Lauren,

You gals are so sweet! thank you so much!

~Christy