Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The Stash!!!

Alrighty, here it is...the stash!

WARNING... PICTURE HEAVY!!!

As I said before, if anyone sees a color and has that "What color is THAT!?!?!" moment, feel free to ask!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Pinks1
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Stripers

With the Exception of my two blacks...China Glaze "Liquid Leather", and Sephora by OPI "What's the Tire Jack?" Matte, That's all of it!

Thanks for looking!

I'll be back tomorrow with my current Konadicure!

{{{HUGS}}}
Christy

4 comments:

LfsAlot said...

Wow, that's a lot of polish! Love the colors! Now, can I have each one of those colors in a batik fabric to play with???please??? Can't wait to see your newest Konad creation!!

Stiletto said...

Hmmmm Batiking with polish...we should try that! LOL
Fabric might wind up being a little stiff though!
Luv ya mom!

Lucy said...

Love all the polishes. My favorite color of polish is green, then purple. I really love all the colors of the rainbow. The only thing I don't care for too much are sheers. You have a nice collection.

Stiletto said...

I'm right there with you Lucy! Green is my newest obsession! I didn't even used to liek it and now I can't get enough! Green, blue and purple are my favs! and I agree with the sheers! The only time I really like them is if I can layer then over black, or another dark color for a cool effect!