Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A Holo Konadicure for Scandalous!

Good Morning Lovelies!

Today I am gonna show you yet another idea that came from my plea for ideas months ago!

My fellow Vixen and queen of the holo, Scandalous, requested I do a holo design.

So, I thought, I'll take that idea and run with it!  I'll do a holo on holo design!  WOOHOO.

I started with 2 coats of  Diamond Cosmetics "Chainmail Charm".

Then I decided to stamp over it with China Glaze "OMG"...problem was, I couldn't pick a design.  I asked Rob what he liked better, and he picked the opposite of the way I was leaning...So I did 1 on my left, and 1 on my right!  I shoulda listened to him, his choice came out better!  oh well.

Note!  The sun washed these pics out terribly, so I darkened them a bit in Photoshop.  Problem is, they came out a touch too dark.  grrr...
my pick   Konad plate M65 (sorry about the chip)


Rob's pick  Konad plate M63.


Well, That's it for today my dears!

Hope today is wonderful for ya!

{{{Hugs}}}


17 comments:

Anonymous said...

DUDE! that is BALLER! I'm gonna have to get some holo on holo action in my life....

L said...

LOL she said BALLER!
I love this!

Lucys Stash said...

Both designs look just awesome! However I like more the one Rob picked :)

~*~ Dollface ~*~ said...

WOW, they are both hot...but the first one PHEW! THATS HOT! I'm drooling on my keyboard!

Dominique -aka- 美華ちゃん said...

I love it! I wish I could get my hands on holo polishes!

polishedlyrics said...

Both are oh so pretty! I can't pick a favorite.

I can't bring myself to stamp with my holos!

Susie said...

Awesome.
Susie

ThRiSzHa said...

awesome!! holograpic-terific!!

Phyrra said...

Those nails are awesome!

Serena said...

Both look great! I don't currently own any holos but I have been wanting some. (Color Club Revvvolution and Nubar Reclaim come to mind) I didn't even really notice the chip until you mentioned it.

Unknown said...

love it

Emma said...

oh...so awesome! i just have a love for anything holo :)

Mary Ann said...

I love it . Looks like a rainbow on your nails awsome look.

Konad-licious said...

This looks FAB! I luv the bubbles best.
Why oh why don't Diamond Cosmetics ship to Australia?? So unfair DC!

Perles & Paillettes said...

That's gorgeous, love it :) I prefer the m65 pattern ^^

Saori said...

I love this design with those colors !! Great
http://saori-s-nails.over-blog.com/

jo.frougal said...

Those are just gorgeous. I envy those who could pick one over the other. I just couldn't choose. They are both lovely and required mad skills to pull off. Congrats, Christy!