Today's Konadicure is a big fat FAIL. But...I thought I'd show you anyway and give you an idea I just had on how to make it work! First, the fail...
I started with the Franken blush color I use for my frenches and applied 1 coat.
Next I stamped on the musical design from M73, using Special Polish in Black.
I wanted to stamp a rose on top of this using fauxnad plate K01 (there is an almost identical rose on Konad M25, but I don't have that plate). I used Special polish in Red to do this stamp on my pinky first, and discovered it was too translucent. So I then tried stamping with Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Pronto Purple, and nope, still too translucent. At this point it was late and I just wanted to be done, so I took it off and redid my nails with my planned koni and went to bed. So first...the carnage:
Sorry, I was so bummed out, I didn't even clean up prior to taking the pics.
Now, my idea. I'll do this this weekend to see if it works for ya. I'm thinking I should stamp the Rose first, then stamp the Rose image in an address label and cut it out and stick it over the rose. Then go back and stamp the Music pattern. I think that might work!
That's it for now my Lovely Readers!
Have a great day!!!