Friday, February 19, 2010

Question, for all my readers

Well, Good Morning My Lovelies!

Long time, no talk!

Things are still crazy, but I wanted to post a quick question so I can do a bit of planning this weekend.

See in 2 weeks we will be heading to Columbus Ohio.  What for you may ask...well, I'll fill you all in next week!

But this trip to a "city" gives me a rare oppertunity to visit stores not found in my neck of the woods.  So here is my question....

What stores do you all go to, to buy polish?
I mean I have a Sephora within a hour drive, and a Sally's, CVS, Rite, ect here, but name some others!
I know I've heard people mention outlet type stores that sell mostly fragrances and beauty stuff, but cant remember the names!  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you all!
I will be back in the saddle next week with some fun stuff to show ya!

Have a great weekend!

{{{Hugs}}}
Christy

8 comments:

Amberski said...

We have Ulta here, maybe try them?

Smoochiefrog said...

Walgreens, ULTA, generic beauty supply stores, etc.

Can't wait to see what you buy! I'll be living vicariously through you due to a year long no buy.

Unknown said...

You should check and see if they have...
Ross dress for less, TJ Maxx, Marshalls, Gordmans, and Burkes outltes

nihrida said...

I can't really help you with that, but have a good and safe trip!

KatieCouturexo said...

Try to find a CCO store (cosmetics company outlet) they have tons of stuff, discounted, discontinued, LE, etc! have fun!!

~Elizabeth aka Lacquered Lizard said...

Claire's and their big sister store who's name escapes me at the moment. :( Should be in some mall out there somewhere!
And if you do go to Ross/TJ Maxx or those others that Evil Angel mentioned, hit them up at opening on a weekday! BEST time to find stuff.

Anonymous said...

Ulta, TJ Maxx, Marshalls, and jankity looking nail salons where you can score wicked loot. great places to find dc'd colors. I once found a buttload of those mood changing polishes that had been discontined at some jank salon in Indy

Skulda said...

I can't really help you, but you have a lot of helpful comments!
Have a safe trip and share your phat lewts when you return!