Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Halloween Mani #7: Orange and Black Water Marble

Good afternoon Lovelies!

Today's mani I was super excited about. LOVED the way it came out!

I started by painting a base of 2 coats of Color Club "Wham! Pow!", an awesome neon orange.

Then I filled my cup up with water and dripped in Color Club "Where's the Soiree?" and "Wham! Pow!" .
Once I got enough in there, I started by pulling from the edge toward the center, (I use an striper brush instead of a tooth pick), then I went back and pulled from the center out, in between each inward line.
Just be sure to do a better cleanup job than I did here!
I couldn't find my good cleanup brush, and I'm out of acetone, so this is the best I could do...sad but true!


That's it for today my dears!

See ya tomorrow!

{{{HUGS}}}

10 comments:

Unknown said...

This is AWESOME and so festive!!!

Skulda said...

Very cool!

Megan Harmeyer said...

This is perfect! I never thought about using a striping brush for marbling. Great idea. I'll definitely have to try that next time.

Anonymous said...

freaking loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove this. i need to marble again

Phyrra said...

Your marbling looks awesome!

♥Forever the ugly duckling ♥ said...

Amazing! :)

Unknown said...

oooh i like!

Zara said...

The marbling looks amazing! I've never heard of using a striper brush, but it obviously works very well. :)

Lucy said...

I love this marbling look. It's a wicked cool look!

Trista said...

gorgeousness