Friday, October 8, 2010

Halloween Makeup Tutorial: Avatar

Hello Lovelies!

Today I have my last Halloween makeup tutorial.

And sadly this is the one that I was most unhappy with, and the one I was most excited to do!  But, like yesterday, just in case it inspires an idea in someone, I figured I'd share anyway!

I have seen many many Avatar full faced masks, and wanted to give an option to anyone who might not want to go that "all out"!
 


Step 1:
Draw your basic lines and shapes on and around your eyes using a blue liner.
I also used the blue liner to fill in my brows.
 I intended to go back and thicken and wing out the bottom and top lines and totally forgot!


Step 2:
Using a thin, flat liner brush dipped in a medium-dark blue, fill in shapes you created with the liner and trace the lines to darken them up.
 


Step 3:
Fill in the other areas with a blue-teal color.
Add white dots, using a white liner or cream shadow.
(I intended to go over these with an iridescent glitter and totally forgot!)
 


Step 4:
Using the blue liner you began working with, line and fill in your lips, and then pat the blue shadow over it.



Optional:
Add THESE awesome Contacts!  Which I tried and tried to get in for this look, and my fingers and eyes  were just not cooperating, so I am very very sorry!!!  
But trust me, BOY do they add to this look!
You Know It is the place to get the hookup on awesome contacts!!!


And that's it guys!
I certainly hope that you've enjoyed these looks as much as I enjoyed making
them!

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

{{{HUGS}}}
 

6 comments:

L said...

CUTE. Im gonna try one of your looks this weekend.

The Beauty B. said...

This is a great idea! Very pretty.

Hook Prism Power said...

So pretty! You have some great ideas! And great makeup skillz... That's right with a "z" which means ou're really good. lol

Phyrra said...

Pretty! Love the lips.

Lucy said...

Another wonderful idea for Halloween. You've done some wonderful looks. Love this one also. Your insanely talented.

Shayla said...

What a GREAT idea!