Monday, December 7, 2009

TAG and Contests you gotta check out!

I was tagged by the Lovely Nihrida. She didn't follow the rules and answer with 1 word...so I'm not gonna either!!!

Let's DO THIS THING!  (name that movie)

1. Where is your phone? On my desk, beside me.  

2. Your hair? Changing color soon...I'll post pics I promise!

3. Your Mom? To say she's amazing would be an understatement!

4. Your Dad? MIA...I consider God my Father.

5. Your favorite meal? Taco's from Chipotle...of course that could change at any moment

6. Your last dream? Had one last night but can't remember it. 

7. What do you like to drink? COFFEE!!!  and Water  and grapefruit juice on the weekends.

8. Your dream? To own my own retro diner

9. In what room are you? Office

10. Your hobby? Powerlifting, Cars and Nailpolish

11. What are you afraid of?  Dying before I get a chance to make a difference in this world.  I'm not afraid of actually dying, just not getting a chance to do good things before I leave this world.

12. Last travel? Walmart....oh wait, you mean an actual place?  then Virginia Beach.  LOL

13. Where were you last night? Watching G.I. Joe at home

14. Something you are not? energetic (at the moment)

15. Muffins? ehhh, Cinnamon rolls are better!

16. Wishlist? too long for this blog!

17. Where did you grow up? First 11 years of my life were in a small town outside of Spotsylvania Virginia.  I've been here near Harrisonburg Virginia every since.

18. Last thing you did? talked to my installer on the phone

19. What are you wearing? sweater, jeans and boots

20. Your television? stays on all day to keep Macy company while we are gone.

21. Your pet(s)? Macy, a Jack Russel Terrier.  Louie, a 4 or 5 foot iguana (haven't measured in a while). Cosmo, a bunny we adopted from Michelle.  and countless flying squirrels that live in our roof during the cold winters

22. Your friends? are awesome, and all over the place!

23. Your life? too busy, I wish it would slow down

24. Your temper? hmmm.  I get frustrated easily, but it takes a bit to get me really mad.  I do have a temper though!  I am a spicy Italian!

25. Do you miss someone? My Nanny and my Mother-in-Law


26. Your car? so not what you would picture me driving!  It's a lowered black Civic with Low profile tires and 18" polished lip rims!

27. Something you don't bring with you? Uh…the kitchen sink??? 
28. Your favorite shop? Sally’s!

29. Your favorite color? Purple, no…Red!  I don’t know..I like them all!

30. Last time you laughed? At lunch, talking to Rob.

31. Last time you cried? Friday, I hate money.

32. Your best friend? My Husband, and my Mom, and My sister, and Michelle.

33. A place where you can go again and again? To sleep!!!

34. Facebook? A great way for me to keep up with my sister who’s away at college

35. Favorite place to eat? Chipotle, or Taste of Thai, or Maharaja(an Indian food place)

I tag:
well...I'm alittle tardy to the party so I'm not sure who's left to tag!
Tell ya what, If you are on my blogroll and have NOT been tagged yet, then consider yourself tagged!






Contests to check out:

Mon coin a moua is having an AWESOME giveaway!  So be sure to click on there and check it out!

Check out Michelle of The Obsessed Beauty Junkie, she's giving away a surprise present for Christmas!


{{{Hugs}}}
Christy

3 comments:

nihrida said...

Oh, so you LIKE braking rules also, ha? =) It's more interesting for me to read what/how people want to answer... Hope we'll really see the photo of your new hair color!

ThRiSzHa said...

buwahahahahaha!! u and nihrida are really rule breaker!!! LOL!!!

HeavenNRJ said...

Flying squirrels? They probably make noise all the time, don't they? Flying squirrels are extremely rare here and they're extremely afraid of people.

"A place where you can go again and again? To sleep!!!" So right! lol