Thursday, May 13, 2010

The WV weekend mani!

Good Morning Lovelies!

Are you shocked?  I remembered the pics of the weekend mani!

It was a tribute of sorts, since I took elements of both Scandalous and Evil Angel, pink and skulls, and made the following mani!

I started out with 2 coats of Sinful Colors "Dream On", which is a practically neon Magenta! (sadly my top coat darkened it!  Stupid Seche)

Then I stamped the Argyle patter from M60 on the whole nail, using Black Special Polish.

I finish the mani off by adding the cute little skull and crossbones from M13, stamping it at the bottom and to the side of each nail.  I used China Glaze Millennium for this. 

Natural light

Sun


That's it for today!

Hope you have a great one!

{{{Hugs}}}


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved this! I think I'm gonna have to copy it. Maybe make eet holoooooooo

Unknown said...

It's the Evil Scandal mani! lol!
I loved it too!

Krissy said...

thats awesome!! :D

i used cg millenium for the first time today for konad and i was like OMGGGG i have been missing out! its so amazing for stamping!!
xx

Mae Espiritu Makeup Obra said...

I love the color you used.. funky nail art... =) love love it!

Stiletto said...

Scandalous & EvilAngel,
YAY! So glad you guys liked it!

Krissy,
It's it awesome! I have found that it does make you work faster since it dries so quick! Also...if you see a bit of it sticking up not adhering to the nail, just smooth it down, and make it stick!

Art Of Nail,
Thanks hun!

Brooke said...

I thought this looked like little owls!! lol - until I saw the bigger pics and saw it was a skeleton! Looks super cute :)

L said...

Love it. (especially the skulls)

yardsticks 4 lunatics said...

kick a$$!!!!!!

:B
~Tiffani

Perles & Paillettes said...

Very pretty, I love it !

Mary Ann said...

very cute .

3D Nail Art said...

This design is too cute!

glitterM said...

Insanely awesome! Love the colour combo and that skull really makes me wanna get that plate! And I really need to get my hands on those CG Khromes!

glitterm-younailedit.blogspot.com