Monday, May 10, 2010

EPIC weekend!

Epic is defined as "very imposing or impressive; surpassing the ordinary"....yeah that doesn't EVEN begin to cover it!  As all of you probably know from Fridays short post I went to visit two of my very favorite people....
Stiletto (me, duh), EvilAngel, and Scandalous!
Aren't they GORGEOUS?!?!
(note to self: touch up makeup before taking pics...it's worse than you think it is)
We absolutely, positively torn the town up!  We did what people dream of....we discovered dusty heaven....and we totally cleaned them OUT!  there is not 1 hard to find left in this town!  There is an Asian man who owns a show here, who is VERY VERY happy!  Check out what we found:
Why yes, you are correct!  Alot of what you see are OPI DS's and VHTF's!!!

Is that insane or WHAT???

Here is where I'd show you my haul...but my email screwed up and I only got a few pics...so I'll post those tomorrow!

So for now, lemme share with you the polish we are all the most excited about...
Blurry, cause you can sorta see the gold duo at the right edge of the nail!
Index finger is most color accurate in both pics!

Is this craziness or what???

Now...lemme tell ya something about these ladies, but SHHHHH don't tell anyone cause it might ruin their reps!
These two ladies are cooler, sweeter, more generous, more awesome and more beautiful than your wildest expectations!  Take whatever preconceived notion of just how awesome they are, and just throw it out the window cause really, that doesn't even begin to come close!  I SOOOO wish they lived closer to me!  But it's only a 6ish hour drive from me to them, so it could most definitely be worse!  I think we need to make this a quarterly get together, at the very least!  I'll start saving now!  
I had WAY too much fun to remember to take many pics, in fact there are about 12 pictures I wanted to get that I remembered after the fact, POO!!!   But we did remember to get one very special pic, for a very special girl:
The Famous Nihrida Pose!
Cause we love ya girl!!!

Next time we need it to be a full on Wicked Vixen weekend!!!!


That's it for today my wonderful readers (since my email had a stupid moment!)

I'll be back tomorrow to show you my full haul!

Just a hint at what's in store...my polish collection grew by 56 bottles!  LOL


{{{HUGS}}}



14 comments:

Laura @ Sawan-Heaven said...

How cool is that!! Looks like you vixens had soo much fun!

:o)

What amazing finds.

L said...

Heeeeee! You guys are too cute.

Unknown said...

It looks like you had so much fun! :)

yardsticks 4 lunatics said...

That sounds awesome!!!! I wish I was close enough to meet some of my fave blogger gals! TOO COOL!

:B
~Tiffani

schmut said...

I love the Nihrida-pose and tribute!

That's one major haul and one that makes me wish I lived in the States instead of Sweden.

Liz (iceomatic's nails) said...

How fun!!! I can't wait for more details. :)

Phyrra said...

Looks like you lovelys had a wonderful time!

Unknown said...

I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! :o(

Polish'd Cindy said...

How fun! 56 bottles-wow!

Pink Ginger said...

Awesome!

Susie said...

Ok stop that! LOL. YOU ARE HAVING WAY TOO MUCH FUN. LOL.
You gals are a hoot and can't wait to see your HAUL.
:)
Susie

Unknown said...

It is INSANE how many awesome polishes you ladies found - WOW!!! Love that the three of you were able to get together :D that's so fun!!!

Saori said...

What ?? 56 bottles ?? So cool :)
It's very nice to do meeting like this ^^

nihrida said...

You guys are THE BEST! I'm so proud to be one of the vixens.
Hope to meet you all some day... *dreams*