Thursday, September 16, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARMIE!!!

Today is my Momma's Birthday!





I just wanted to proclaim that I seriously TOTALLY have the best momma ever! 

This woman is seriously amazing.
I know alot of people who arent very close to their parents and it always blows me away because I honestly could not survive living farther than a 30minute drive away from her.
She was my first, and is still, my very best friend!

Thank you Marmie, 
for being the absolutely amazing Mom that you are 
and for not only accepting me and all my weirdness(what you call "uniqueness") 
but for encouraging it!

I hope this coming year is your absolute best yet, and will be overflowing with God's provision and with abundant blessings, cause you deserve it all!

I Love You Tons and Tons!!!


Your Princess!

7 comments:

LfsAlot said...

Oh baby thank you!!! I love you so much and can't wait to spend the evening with you and Saturday with all 3 of my kids!!

Lucy said...

Happy Birthday to your Mother. God bless her. I was very close to my Mother also. She was a very good Mother and friend when I got older.

Shayla said...

Happy birthday to Christy's maja! *hugs*

Unknown said...

happy birthday to your mom!!

Jasmine said...

Happy bday to your mom! She sounds like one of the best. Ofcourse MY mom is the best :p , even if it takes me 3-4 hours to see her, she's the best mom a girl could ever have :)


But seriously, it's great to read how good your relationship is, and I wish you both many many more great yrs to come :)

Unknown said...

Happy B-day to your mommy! :)

Unknown said...

Happy birthday to your mom!!
I loved your nails! Was very beautiful!
I am your newest follower!
Pass on my blog and add me!
http://apaixonadasporkonad.blogspot.com/
Kisses!!!