Thursday, July 29, 2010

Viva La Nails Review Week Day 4: Flying Hearts

I'm back with yet another look using Viva La Nails products!

Todays mani started off with a base of Color Club "Pure Energy" from their Electro Candy Collection!

I then grabbed my Bundle Monster plates and decided to use the cool tribal looking wing image on BM07.
I stamped this at the base of the nail with Konad's Special Polish in Black.

Then I grabbed those cute heart rhinestones from Viva La Nails and glued them on place using a dot of topcoat.
I started out with just one on my ring finger, but liked it so much I added the hearts to the other nails the next day!
As you can see on the outer two fingers, putting top coat over the rhinestone gave it a frosted glass look.
If you want yours more shiny, simply glue it in place with a dot of polish or nail glue, and don't seal it on with a coat of topcoat.


Tomorrow I'll be showing you my final Viva La Nails look, and it is a nail art explosion!!! (well for me anyway!...I'm not a nail art pro like Glammed-Up!)

Hope today is great for ya!

{{{HUGS}}}
The nail art items shown in this post were sent to me for free by Viva La Nails in exchange for an  honest  review

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't get the hearts but those are cuuuuuuuuuuuuute!!!!!! love love it

Phyrra said...

LOVE these! I LOVE Pure Energy! The tattoo effect is so cool.

Megan Harmeyer said...

I love that blue!! I have What A Shock! from that collection - I'm thinking I'm gonna have to get that whole collection. The stamping looks great and the little heart rhinestones are perfect for the design.

MissMidnightBlue said...

Wow I like this one. The colors and everything. Its simple but in a good and pretty and cute way.

Lucy said...

Love that shade of blue! Those hearts are just too sweet. Nice manicure.

Zara said...

Very cute! I love that color blue, as well.