Monday, October 12, 2009

Holo-rific! and a few things...

Good Morning Lovlies!

I am back....VERY SLEEPY...but back!
Had a good time in Ocean City, except of course for the lack of sleep.

It started Wednesday night.  Rob went down to his Dad's to finish up a few last things and to load everything up.  He didn't get home til around midnight, and once he gave me what he wanted packed, it was 1am before we got to bed.  Now that alone isn't too terrible, except the fact I had to get up at 4am.  Yeah, 3 hours sleep doesn't work so much for me!
Then Thursday night wasn't much better...the short version...we were out til after midnight, and when i pulled the covers back to go to bed in the hotel, the pillow was covered with 8 or 10 bugs!  I freaked out!  So we went down to the office to change rooms or something (we were too wiped out to think straight) they were closed!  office hours were 8 to 5!  Can u believe that?  Luckily, we used the camper as a tow vehicle so we crashed in that and promptly changed hotels first thing that morning!  Of course this was after going to the laundry mat to wash and dry all our clothes, shoes, bags, and my purses, since we found a bug on our bag!  :::Shivers:::  Don't worry, we got the little suckers.  I think I took the hottest shower in history and lost a layer or two of skin scrubbing once we got to the new hotel!  We are still waiting to hear if we get a refund for the whole night though, so be praying!

We didn't get in 'til late last night, so I didn't get around to picking out pics or even transferring my mani pics to the laptop.  So I will have those for you tomorrow!

For today I'll pull a pic from the vault.
And since I need some sparkle today, we're goin' HOLO!

I used 2 coats of China Glaze LOL.
Stamped the lined image from S06, using OMG and here ya go:

Kinda subtle, but nice and sparkly!

Also wanna cover a few things briefly...
First I have been asked to do a tutorial, specifically on how I line stamps up.  I have not forgotten!!!  It's on my to do list. Promise!

I have also gotten a few random requests, like pics of my Tattoos, and of the dress I wore to the wedding, and the dresses I had hanging up in my tag pic.  If it's ok with everyone, I think I will make a post covering all the requests I've had.  So...If there's something you'd like to see, please comment today and let me know!

Halloween is right around the corner, and I LOVE any excuse to coordinate my nails with a season, theme, holiday, ect ect.  SO...I am going to make the week of the 26th thru the 30th, Halloween nail art week!  This will include my entry in Sasse's Konad Konest, which, I didn't place in at all :(...I really wanted the dusties!    Unless of course all you lovlies would prefer me do it next week so if u wanna use an idea you have more time.  Please let me know in the comments section if you have a preference!

1 more thing...the Gorgeous EvilAngel of Black Nail Polish and Lip Gloss
 is giving away a fabulous Skull/Rose Hair Clip.  This thing Rocks!  So be sure to go enter!  Click HERE.

Well, that's all I have for you today my wonderful readers!
If you, by chance are off today...take a nap for me, ok?  :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a fantastic day!

{{{Hugs}}}
Christy



11 comments:

MightyLambchop said...

Oh. my. word. You poor thing! Bugs are NEVER a good thing. I hope you got your money back from the hotel. Glad to have you back, hope you get to catch up on your sleep!

Stiletto said...

Thanks MightyLambchop!
Yeah as soon as we showed her the bug crawling on our bag, she sat down printed something out and handed it to me to sign, without 1 word! It was the refund for Friday and Saturday nights stay. I asked about the Thursday nights stay we prepaid to hold the room, and she said her manager would have to do that. Here's hoping!

Thanks again girl!

ThRiSzHa said...

ohh... this is really awesome.. i love china glaze holo polish so much & im really lemming for it.. but sadly ChG is not available in a local store here in abub dhabi =(

Stiletto said...

Thriszha,
Email me at pwrlftrchick at yahoo.com, lets see if I can do something about that ;)

Paige said...

That is a beautiful mani. I can't believe that you had bugs in your room like that! I am glad that you got a refund though!

Stiletto said...

GildedAngel,
Thanks!
yeah, I still kinda shiver when I think about it!

Brooke said...

Welcome back :)

AllYouDesire said...

This is so perfect! Love to look at it :) makes me happy!

jollyo said...

Super yucky on the "bed bugs"!!!! Bugs usually don't freak me out, but I'm not gonna sleep with them!! I hope that you get ALL of your money back!! I can't wait to see the tute on how you line up your designs!! Even though I do one everyday, I still have trouble with that sometimes!! And it sounds like your Halloween will be ghostly fun!! CAN'T WAIT!! Oh, and I love the new profile pic!!

Lucy said...

I think I would have screamed the place down. Thank God you had a camper to sleep in. What kind of place is that to have all those bugs! I'm so sorry you had to experience that! Just when you wanted to have a nice sleep! They better refund your money. I don't blame you for washing everything in sight.

Stiletto said...

Brooke,
Why Thank ya!
AllYouDesire,
YAY! I'm glad I made you happy! Thank you!
Jollyo,
Yeah, bugs I'm ok with, but NOT bed bugs! And thanks for the nice compliment!
Lucy,
LOL! Yeah, it was not fun!
if you see this can you email me?
gotta question for ya...
pwrlftrchick at yahoo.com