Thursday, March 25, 2010

Rainbow eyes!

Good Morning Lovelies!

I have another makeup look for you today!

I found this hiding on my computer!!!


To apply:
I always start with Urban Decay Primer Potion, my lids crease in just a few hours if I dont, plus colors come out way brighter with it!
I then applied a thin layer of white cream shadow to the upper lid, to the crease, and lower lid.

Starting on the upper lid, apply Yellow to the inner 1/4 of the eye, followed by a Yellow-Orange on the next 1/4, a Pinkish-Orange on the next 1/4 and a bright Pink to the outer 1/4.  Blend gently where each color meets another, applying more shadow as needed to keep the color bright!

In the very outer corner of the eye apply a pink toned bright Purple, and use that in the crease.  Blend this up.  Make sure the purple blends into the outer edge of the pink and barely covers the outer portion of the lower lid. 

Next grab a nice Lime Green and apply it to the inner half of the lower lid.  Apply a medium bright Blue to the outer half and blend where the blue and green meet as well as where the blue and purple meet at the outer corner. 

Apply a nice white shadow to the very inner corner of the eye as well as under the brow.

Finish with black liner and mascara and your done!
(Using a nice rich black liner and mascara, seems to make the colors pop more!)


As many of you might have noticed, I don't often wear lipstick.  I always feel like my lips enter the room 5 minutes before I do when I wear it!  LOL  I opt for a clear sparkly gloss most of the time, Unless I'm going Pin-up, then Red Lips are a MUST!!!

That's it for today!

Have a great day!

{{{HUGS}}}
Christy

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

that looks so freakin cool

Stiletto said...

Thanks hun!!!

I thin I'm gonna redo this this weekend, and make it opposite, with the blues and greens on the upper lid and oranges and pinks on the lower!

It's one of my FAV looks to do!

L said...

LOL@ lips entering room before you. I always feel like my behind is the last to leave the room *snort*

This is really pretty!

Tiana said...

wooow this is amazing!! You have lovely eyes!<3

HeavenNRJ said...

Gorgeous!!! :)

Lips entering the room before you? Haha! rofl I feel the same about my lips. That's why I try to smile more and not to "pout" (aka making a serious face, naturally!) much! lol

april brooks said...

That look amazing and impossible for me to accomplish or pull off. I love it on you though!

nihrida said...

Great make up, especially for deep brown eyes like yours.

BTW: Thanks for the comment on my blog. You nailed it. It made me cry... but I can see that you understand. Thanks! (((hugs)))

Unknown said...

Nice, love the color transition.

Lucy said...

I just love how you do your makeup. It's always so cool looking and so well blended. Your look is so fantastic. Your lips are pretty so you should wear lipstick.

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful . I am going to have to try that one day . Although It might come out a mess on me . Love the way you do your make up and your nails. You gotta post a Pin up pic one day !

Phyrra said...

Love love love it!

Shayla said...

What a GORGEOUS look! I <3 it :)

Zoë said...

Oh my god woman you are sex on toast! Love this look!