Wednesday, January 13, 2010

That's it! It's official, Blogger Hates Me!!!

I have had increasing problems the past few weeks with blogger not updating with my new post.  It shows if you actually go to my blog, but if I'm in your blogroll, or you follow me in a reader, it doesn't show up!  This started out as a random occurrence, now though every time I post, I have to go back multiple times over the course of the morning and hit "post now" until it finally shows up!  Seriously Blogger, why don't you want people to know I've posted!?!?!  But it's not just me!  I've seen it happen to a few of you guys as well!  Brooke, it happened to you today!  I saw your post when I went to your website earlier, but it just showed up in my list while I was at lunch!

Now...NOW....it has eaten my follow list!  In my dashboard, all of the blogs I followed...GONE!  They were just there, I refreshed to see if anyone had posted before I clocked back in for lunch, and, "wait.....what just happened....THEY'RE GONE!!!!"


AHHHHHH

Now oddly, they still show up on my blog, for now, so I quickly printed out that list and will have to go back now and we follow.  But the worst part is I have added probably 2 dozen blogs since I updated the list that shows up to you guys!  GRRRRRR

SO!  if your reading this and have a blog, please post a link in the comments section!  I don't wanna miss anyone!



****UPDATE****
YAY!  they've returned! but still post ur links if you dont see yourself in my list to the right!  I know I'm missing alot of you!  I wanna follow you all!



Thanks guys!

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

ScandalouslyPolished.blogspot.com

Vikx993 said...

Posting as you used to follow my old blog!

This is my new one

http://www.secretobsession.co.uk/

lipton|TEE said...

liptontee.blogspot.com

Amberski said...

It is slow to update when anyone posts anything on my dashboard, but I believe it updates you on my blog roll... not a polish only blog, but if you want to check it out- amberski-adayinthelife.blogspot.com

Leanne said...

Yay, I'm already in your list! Thank you :)
But yeah Blogger does that to me all the time, in the reader it says 'You are not following any blogs' right?
I get that a lotttt but they always come back. Blogger is just being a big fat fail lately :(
If I wasn't out of a job right now, I'd so buy my own domain..

Unknown said...

I've had this problem with blogger the past few months. All the blogs I "follow" disappeared. Lucky for me I had imported most into my Google Reader.

Don't know if you had me listed before:

http://www.projectdanielle.com

P.S. I'm going to throw some polishes into your package too.

AllYouDesire said...

I have had simmilar problems too :( hope it is okay soon!

Brooke said...

I have had similar things happen, but they always come back. I wondered if the posts not showing up until later had anything to do with the time zones, like if I post at 3 my time but the people who are an hour or more behind me don't see the blog posts until it hits 3 their time. Of course I don't know this and never investigated if it was true or not, just what I "thought" might be happening.

Arie said...

I will be honored to appear in your blog list, thank you :)!
http://www.arie-catchthebeauty.blogspot.com/

Shayla said...

Eugh, that sounds lame. Blogger does weird stuff. Like put the date on my posts twice...

Good to see you've *sort of* got it sorted out, though.

Kate said...

Blogger occasionally eats my blog list, too. I usually freak out for awhile, but I discovered if I don't try to recreate the list, they usually return in a bit. It's bloody frustrating, though.

Nicole said...

I swear, Blogger has caused me endless wonkiness. If I wasn't so cheap I'd go buy my own space and transfer the whole thing! Even try to figure out how to do the wordpress thing! I may force myself to, if Blogger keeps driving me crazy. Two days ago, it CHANGED my settings for commenting - all on its own!

yardsticks 4 lunatics said...

The same thing happens to me sometimes. I post, and it doesn't show up for HOURS! (I follow myself just to make sure it's working, not for vanity!LOL)

I end up just waiting and waiting and waiting.

:B

www.yardsticks4lunatics.blogspot.com

Alina Rodriguez said...

So weird! That same thing happened to me last night, but only for a short while. All the blogs I was following were completely gone! But then I logged into blogger again and everything was normal and all the blogs I am following were there again.

www.alinamakeupislove.blogspot.com

BTW-Love your blog! Your nail designs are so cute :)

Perles & Paillettes said...

I think I have the luck of beginners, I never had problemes with Blogger. I hope it will last ^^
I'd be honoured if you accept my small beginner blog in your blogroll: http://ayuumi.blogspot.com
Thank you :)

L said...

Happened to me last week. Blogger acts really peculiar sometimes.

Kirsten (The Dutch Nail Blog) said...

It's not you, blogger hates everyone. ;)

I'll just post a list of Dutch bloggers for you. Most of them are pretty new so you probably don't have them yet.

Mine: http://mindermutsigenagels.blogspot.com

The others:
http://thenailfarm.blogspot.com/
http://nailswatches.blogspot.com/
http://lacquerized.blogspot.com/
http://romikanails.blogspot.com/

the-swatchaholic said...

I have huge problems with Blogger and the Google Friends Connect too. I cannot see the regular Blogspot comment boxes when they are included under the post so I can't leave comments anymore. Also on my blog (Wordpress backend) I don't see the Google Friends Connect widget anymore. :(

What is going on, Blogger? :(